SEKEHE is short for Structural Embedding of Knowledge by Experience in Higher Education thorugh process of co-creation.
The project is financed by Erasmus+, and is a collaboration between educational institutions from Belgium, Italy, Norway and the Czech Republic. The represents from KBT Vocational School in this project, is Karl Johan Johansen og Vebjørn Ørsjødal.
SEKEHE runs over three years. The main goal of the project, is to include user experience as a support of students in higher education. Over the next three years, we will be working with the following:
- Develop and facilitate co-learning activities by user experts (from higher education) and systematically incorporate their knowledge into the curriculum
- Promote learning environment by creating formats to support experts by experience and teachers for current students in vulnerable situations
- Develop local and transnational methodological/frameworks for systematically embedding user experience in higher education
- Ostravksa Univerzita (the Czech Republic)
- Hogeschool Gent (Belgium)
- Universiteit Gent (Belgium)
- Universita’ Delgi Studi Di Milano-Biococca (Italy)
- Norges Tekniske Naturvitenskapelige unviersitet – NTNU (Norway)
- KBT Fagskole (Norway)
News from SEKEHE
(Updates from the project will show up here eventually)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.