This Erasmus+ project aims to give migrants tools to start their own businesses in their new country.
Duration: December 2021- November 2023
- Case studies about immigrants` need for training and facilitation
- Development of an e-learning program which focus on immigrant entrepreneurs
- Development of a web-based resource bank for said entrepreneurs
- Facilitate immigrant start-ups for the green/ecological sector
- Quality management and evaluation of activities and results (outcomes and impacts)
News about SMAB
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.