This project aims to make sustainable and competence enhancing services for persons with dementia. We want to find new ways to involve users and relatives in the development of services.
- Airia nosoy alzheimerkai syggenon diatarachon somateio (Greece)
- Asociatia Habilitas – Centru de Resurse si Formare Profesionala (Romania)
- Anziani e non solo societa cooperativa sociale (Italy)
- Asociatia afect (Romania)
- KBT Vocational School/Competence Center for Lived Experience and Service Development – KBT (Norway)
- Developing learning material and methods training peer supporters in dementia care
- To develop strategies for policy. In PIA, they will find out how they can start national strategies for dementia, and open up the opportunity to use peer supporters
- To develop a digital collaboration platform
- Dissemination of knowledge of the results
News about PIA
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.